Re: Headliner installation

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Headliner installation
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@iccom.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:38:50 -0800
Larry Paulick wrote:

> Hi Group.  Looks like hard tops are in vogue again.  I always though
> they looked really good on the car.  Now that winter is here, there is
> another good reason for their use.

Scheese !! I always thought you had to have one? As far as a new headliner
.......Hmmmmm Nah got too much in the critter already.
chuck
Hey Paul good luck on your top. But with your garage you should be able to put
a good hot plate and pot of boiling water aka steam amd do it at home. roll up
the windows ta da..
cheers
And all the rest of ya , I went out saturday for a spin ,,,,great to get in the
seat again top on of course!