Re: Headliner installation

To: CANISDOG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Headliner installation
From: david_kelly@ineos-a.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:55:40 +0000
Paul

If you have the correct type headlining material there is a method to get
it tight.

Install it as tight as possible but do not worry if there are still some
slack bits. fit the hard top to the car and with all the windows closed
place a heater in the car, an electric fan heater did the trick for me.

Let the headlining heat up until it just begins to sag, then open the doors
and remove the heat and the headlining will go taught. At least it did with
the material I used.

This worked well for me, but don't leave it alone.

Dave
1962 SII

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender.