Re: Headliner installation

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Headliner installation
From: Alex & Peggy McGregor <apmcgregor@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:22:55 -0600
Now that winter is here?

Up here where we actually have winter, an Alpine hardtop is about as useful as
the proverbial 'fish's bicycle'.  In a real winter (read -40) put the Alpine in
garage.  Back when I was young & foolish I did drive an Alpine 365 days of the
year.  The hardtop was actually colder than the softtop (or felt that way).

They do however look great.  Fix-em up, but forget winter driving.

Al McGregor    from where it's -34 right now! (and I hate  it!!)
B9006487