Re: [Was now what to do with it.]

To: Barbara Blue <the_blues@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [Was now what to do with it.]
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 01:26:55 -0500
Actually, David Brown tractor engines were used in Aston Martins. the DB
designation eg, DB5, DB6, etd stood for David Brown, former owner of
Aston Martin. TR's had a Ferguson tractor engines. How do I know... My
dad has a TR3 and a Ferguson tractor and both have the same block! It is
also noted in TR books. You are right though. Many LBC's used hopped up
tractor engines as powerplants. - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX