Re: [Was now what to do with it.]

To: MrZAG57@aol.com, jan.eyerman@usa.net, the_blues@worldnet.att.net,
Subject: Re: [Was now what to do with it.]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 4 Mar 2001 21:14:59 EST
Opps, sorry to ruffle feathers.  My interest is in Rootes/Chrysler UK mainline
cars so I have a tendency to view all of the sports cars together.

I am glad to hear that some very capable people have been able to take a
Hillman Husky chassis and a hotted up Hillman Minx engine and beat the tar out
of real sports cars (MG, Triumph, etc).  That says a great deal about their
expertise and racing ability!  Keep showing them those Hillman Minx taillights
on the track!!!

Jan