Re: More Power from the 1725

To: "Greg Locke" <glocke@ihug.co.nz>, "Alpine list"
Subject: Re: More Power from the 1725
From: "Barbara Blue" <the_blues@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:46:18 -0500
Did you alter the combustion chamber?  In this article he claims that is
where the hp is, not in proting.  I am going to see if we can successfully
scan this thing and send it out by E-mail.  Will take a few days though.
the computer genius, my 14 year old son, is to be comatose on the floor, and
I will be real late getting home tomorrow.
Bill