Re: Invasion

To: "Ian Spencer" <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Re: Invasion
From: "steven kirk" <stevenkirk@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:42:06 -0500
I travelled 1000+ miles from Texas in my series 2 and I must say the event
was well worth it. I would certainly repeat this journey for an Invasion 2.
Ian, I am sorry to hear you were sick and missed most of the Invasion, I
know you and your helpers put a lot of work into the event, you all did a
great job, Thanks. It was great to see so many Alpines in one place.

Steve Kirk
1962 Series 2