Re: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)

To: <Jeff@Winchell.Com>, <nw_autox-l@eskimo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:31:13 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Winchell
>    Really? And what size tires come on these 2 models? Are the 18"
>    standard or optional? I am sincere here.

On the '98s, you have an option of getting 245/40/ZR18's on 18x8.5s
on the front and 295/35/ZR18's on 18x10s on the rear.

   Ok, so what do they come with stock? Can you get them with 17" wheels at
all?

On the 99's, 18" wheels are standard with 19" as an option (this
month's Mustang Monthly reports this). I had brochures with all the
details about their tire/wheels/IRS on the 99 Saleens, but they're
buried somewhere in my office. Also, because of the vagaries of the
rules, the supercharged version of the S281 (the numbers in their
model names stands for cubic engines) isn't allowed in SuperStock,
but the more powerful non-supercharged S351 is.

   Same as above? Can you order them with 17"?

sbw