Re: Fw: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:56:30 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark J. Andy <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 10:43 AM

>Howdy,
>
>On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Scotty *BOB* White wrote:
>>    Seriously, Rob. How is it fair that you have many choices for tires
and I
>> have one? AND, I have no choices for a stock size?
>
>?? And how is it fair that I can't replace the useless motor mounts on my
>neon with ones that won't break every ten minutes.  Or replace the chain
>tensioner on my porche.  Or wire tie some hoses on my RX-7TT?
>
>Wasn't it you who told me a while back that "Every vehicle has its
>achilles heel."....?

   And I would agree with that except that I don't know how to spell that
word ;-) Yes it was and I see this as different because the items you talk
about are maintanence or reliability issues that don't keep you from being
competitive. Now if you have to run on street tires that would pretty much
render you uncompetitive, don't you agree?

sbw