Re: Traction control and ABS in S/P

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>, "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Subject: Re: Traction control and ABS in S/P
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:45:24 -0700
   BZZZZTTTT! Wrong answer buddy ;-) Now go back and try modulating the
brakes with the *abs *ON* and see which stops quicker. What about trail
braking on turn in? ABS kicks ass *ALWAYS* unless you drive in a manner
which would lock up the wheels on a non ABS car.

   I submit *stomping* the brake pedal shocks the car without ABS into
lockup and shocks the car with abs into an overcompensatory mode ;-)

sbw

spell chekker? we dont need no stinkin spelchekker!