Re: hypothetical ? revisited

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: hypothetical ? revisited
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 15:34:37 -0500
It sounds to me like yo have either a very unusual situation. Or you are
taking a situation and trying to examine every what if in the world. If this
happened as you describe then yes I would talk to the region or division
putting on the event and point out the problems you see.

There is no recourse. The driver is responsible for navigating the course
correctly and verifying their results. I have never been at an event larger
than a regional event where this was not possible.

If it is a regional event, why are you upset, it is just a piece of wood to
use your words.Yes event organisors may have other problems and something
like this might slip through the cracks. Standard practice, I doubt it.
Point it out to them and see if they can correct for future.

If you do not like what you hear on this list. Then get specific and write a
proposed rule.

Rob