Re: Traction control and ABS in S/P

To: Justin Hughes <ka1ult@channel1.com>, autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Traction control and ABS in S/P
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:28:47 -0700 (PDT)
It'd be DSQ'd, same as anything else.  Point is, ya
gotta find it first.  I'm sort of surprised there
isn't more mention of stuff that might actually make
it through a typical impound (e.g. lightweight
lookalike bumpers, windage trays, gutted sound
insulation, Koni bump rubbers tucked away inside strut
boots...heck, it ain't a good cheat if you can SEE it!
 ;)

Craig "inviting a teardown" B.