Re: hypothetical ? revisited

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, "autocross" <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hypothetical ? revisited
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:31:57 -0500
>Someone gets the cush job of sitting in a chair past the finish lights
(we
>have strict safety requirements), and writes each competitor's time
down,
>plus any pylon penalties, DNF's, whatever as announced over the PA. All
>competitors are required to stop to receive their timing slips, usually
>post-it notes.
<SNIP>
>Anyway, my dad says that if people find out this is how it's done in
SFR,
>then there's NO WAY anyone would think this is a good idea. People
might
>think if they adopt this idea, they'll suddenly wear more pink, and,
God
>forbid, vote democratic.
=======================
DEMOCRATIC?!?!?!  Now just wait a cotton pickin' minute.  I pay quite
enough taxes already thank you very much.  The pink silk, err, I mean
pink I can live with but the democratic voting thing is just plain outta
the question.  Sheesh, I do have a brain after all. ;^)

>Long live Nebraska!
======================
Settle down now or  you're likely to get those crazy WHOOMAH people in
Nebraska all stirred up.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mustang Sally,
guess you better slow your Mustang down.
"Mustang Sally" by Wilson Pickett