RE: hypothetical ? revisited

To: autocross <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: hypothetical ? revisited
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:46:49 -0700
Eric Linnhoff writes...

>DEMOCRATIC?!?!?!  Now just wait a cotton pickin' minute.  I pay quite
>enough taxes already thank you very much.  The pink silk, err, I mean
>pink I can live with but the democratic voting thing is just plain outta
>the question.  Sheesh, I do have a brain after all. ;^)

Exactly, just as suspected.

Again, let me make this emphatically clear. This timing slip idea is NOT
Californian. It was an invented circa 1956 by one Hans Jepsen, a Nebraskan
farmer from Hampton, and a Republican. He also had a very large gun
collection.

No Californian can lay claim to this idea. You are all safe.

Katie Kelly

P.S. I did NOT call Nebraskans crazy, Eric Linnhoff did. Remember that!