Re: Left foot braking

Subject: Re: Left foot braking
From: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 00:28:12 -0500
> Hey John, you will find where 10/10ths is when you cross that line and
> get to 11/10ths.  Spin to win.  Just a few times can do it.  Have you
> spun that Vette?  I can't remember.

Gary,

if, by "that Vette", you mean the blue '99 then yes I've spun it but only
twice now.  The first time was Saturday at Merdian where I lost it at
the finish - but that was only cause of the rain.  The second time was
this past weekend at Mineral Wells where, once again, I spun at the
finish.  I could feel the car getting away from me but I knew I would
be safely across the lights when it let loose and I didn't want to collect
any more of John Bank's "wuss points" by lifting before the finish.

Now, if you mean the green Vette, you know better than asking that
question.  I spent so much timing going backwards last year that
I was tempted to mount the driver's seat backward so I'd be able
to look ahead better. ;-)

John "No, not that one" Engstrom