RE: Left foot braking

To: "'whitney'" <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Left foot braking
From: Richard Pilfold <rpilfold@gdmoore.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 15:32:56 -0700
I read somewhere that Michael Schumaker is very hard on the
brakes because he left foot brakes while holding the throttle
wide open :-)  I find LFB helps remedy terminal understeer in the
middle of a corner, and definitely provides a much smoother
transition from acceleration to braking.and vica-versa.

Richard Pilfold -C.S.C.C.  BSP 240Z
"rpilfold@gdmoore.com"
To win is nice, to race is enough.
          Giancarlo Regazzoni