Re: Hoosier DOT race tires

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <Snapspinnr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Hoosier DOT race tires
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:25:01 -0400
I kind of like them. They seemed to have worked well
last year, and are doing okay this year. FWIW, I've
been running Hoosiers for three years now. :^)

If you aren't sure who to buy from,
Hoosier Tom (Tom Reichle) of
Mid-Atlantic Motorsports sells 'em
and supports us Solo II folks at Nationals,
as well as, at Divisional and Tours in the
East and Central US. He can be reached at:
hoosiert@ix.netcom.com or
248-852-5006
I suspect he will be at the Fort Devens National
Tour this week-end,and the Pro Solo
in Harrisburg the week-end after.

Matt Murray
A Stock National Champion on Hoosier Tires
mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com