Re: "ZX2 S/R"...trunk kits anyone?

To: "Whitney" <whitneys@mindspring.com>, "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: "ZX2 S/R"...trunk kits anyone?
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:41:30 -0400
>From what I read, what sets this car apart from those with the trunk kit, is
that these parts are factory installed, whereas the trunk kits for various
cars come in the trunk as delivered to dealers.  However, doesn't the comp
board have to approve particular items included in trunk kits? This car
reminds me more of the ACR package.  Probably a D Stock car if compared to
the ACR...

Phil O.