Re: Kumho wear patterns, 225/50-15 on 6" rim

To: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kumho wear patterns, 225/50-15 on 6" rim
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:52:13 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all who replied both privately and publicly.
 FWIW, based on comments from very credible sources it
appears that 225/50R15's don't work very well on a
Miata.  I am considering running street tire class at
the Lake Charles divisional this weekend as a
result...if the tires will not be competitive, I am
VERY disinclined to haul them out there and change 'em
out.  Might be time to dig up that Mazda parts
microfiche and see if I can pull off an option package
conversion that will let me use 14" rims!

Craig Blome