Re: a question

To: Justin Hughes <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Subject: Re: a question
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 13:12:40 -0700

Justin Hughes wrote:

> Not intending to knock your technique - the basics (which you've described
> quite well) apply to any car, and what you've described probably works
> perfectly for yours.  There are simply considerations to make depending on
> your own car's power and handling characteristics.

Exactly. As I said, this does not apply to everyone. And I will be the
first to say (and demonstrate) that nothing I say applies to FWD.

But that is one reason that a general statement from someone to a group
of people about driving technique can not take into account every kind
of car, every kind of corner, and every kind of driver.

Randy Chase