Re: Is ballast legal in stock?

To: <PGAblade@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is ballast legal in stock?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:11:06 -0500
>Of the top 5 drivers in each STOCK class:
>a)  How many modified their cars to the maximum extent of the rules
(Went ALL
>the way!)?
>b) How many "maxed out" cars DID/DID NOT win their respective classes?
>I wanna know.
====================
a. I'm willing to bet nearly all of them .  Especially if there's any
kind of contingency monies involved.

b. It still boils down to the driver.  But when you've got 5 or more
drivers that are top guns duking it out then they're gonna look to every
possible advantage for another win.  Especially at National level
events.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mustang Sally,
guess you better slow your Mustang down.
"Mustang Sally" by Wilson Pickett