RE: Is ballast legal in stock?

To: "'Eric Linnhoff'" <eric10mm@qni.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Is ballast legal in stock?
From: "Stevens, Kevin" <kstevens@ventritex.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:21:30 -0700
>=========================
>Okay, but what about the 150 pounds worth of amplifiers and subwoofers
>in the trunk?  Are you gonna dissalow them?  I hope not.

If you show up at Nationals with 150 lbs of *anything* in the right rear of
your Camaro, and proceed to do well in FS or ESP, expect to be protested and
lose.  Cars HAVE been pitched for running water in the spare.  C&C covers
items which do not materially affect the performance of the vehicle.

I think you're taking this well beyond a reasonable debate into some kind of
rulebook onanism.

KeS