Re: ST @ Nationals

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: ST @ Nationals
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 18:24:36 -0400
Paul Foster wrote:
> I have an experiment for you. Rent an econobox before the next SFR Solo
> II. Let the top drivers in each stock class have one run apiece in it.
> Smile when the attendant happens to look at the tires when you return
> it.

Paul, a few years back 7 of us SFR hotshoes rented a Lincoln Town Car
and did a total of 21 laps around the tight Duel at DeAnza course, and
you'd never have known that we autocrossed it from looking at the tires.

Granted, it wasn't an econobox, it was a luxo-barge.

Of course, we did add a few *inches* of toe-out to try to help that
problem.

Josh