Re: ST @ Nationals

To: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: ST @ Nationals
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:23:53 -0400
Phil Esra wrote:

> --- Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net> wrote:
>
> > If your street tires aren't chunking you have a) shaved them, or b)
> > are
> > not driving hard enough.
>
> Tell me about your street tire chunking experiences. What vehicle? What
> tires? Alignment? Air pressure?

I have an experiment for you. Rent an econobox before the next SFR Solo
II. Let the top drivers in each stock class have one run apiece in it.
Smile when the attendant happens to look at the tires when you return
it.

> > that allow any ethnic group to enjoy
> > their PC California experience. Just don't expect me to join up...
>
> Damn, damn, damn.

Sorry, that was a bit harsh. But you gotta understand I am the one who
is going to open a Hooters in Berkeley when (if) I make my first
Million. ;-)

Paul