RE: ST @ Nationals

To: "Bill Fuhrmann" <bfuhrman@isd.net>
Subject: RE: ST @ Nationals
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:36:03 -0700
Hello Bill
I wouldn't say that drivers finding a place to both competitively run &
enjoy yourself would qualify as being in a consistent loser class.

To the contrary, it's been my experience in sports that the sense of being
able to be competitive with others is what can drive us to want to improve
to get on a par with others.

Improving,doing well & having fun can become quite a set of driving forces.

An observation....

Judy b.    San Diego    {:>}