RE: ST @ Nationals

To: "Bill Fuhrmann" <bfuhrman@isd.net>
Subject: RE: ST @ Nationals
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:53:51 -0700
Hello again Bill
Oops, well it seems my brain is running too fast towards this weekend.I did
indeed ,as just pointed out, read looser as loser.

Yes as I remember, ST was supposed to entice the 20-something crowd who
were doing street mods to their car.

I'd like to see sportscars included in ST. While we don't run ST here in
San Diego, we do run our local equivalent of Improved Street & Street
Modified classes. IS has 3 classes, based on engine size & does not exclude
cars based on whether or not they're sedans, etc.

Maybe it would help to have clarification when a new class is started to
the effect that the new class is for local regional events & not Nationals.

However, I do see a need for ST.

Judy   {:>}