RE: PROPOSAL: Super Street Touring Class

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PROPOSAL: Super Street Touring Class
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:21:23 -0600
How about a car that was a three seater like the Datsun Roadster? That could
be fun as well. The only problem I can see is you would need to lower your
minimum weight. I saw (I think) 2500 lbs with driver. For me that's no
problem as I add 270# to the car but say a co-driver who only weighed in at
150, for me that would mean I would have to add 120 lbs to the car. It
should be car only for weight. For the Roadster you would need to drop that
to #1950.

If you set this class up, count me in, I'll bring the Turbo 3 litre Roadster
to SST instead of E-Mod!

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster (Can't wait to finally race it July 17th))