Re: Sub-Strap in C-Mod

To: pethier@isd.net, hottvr@tfs.net, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Sub-Strap in C-Mod
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 21:56:31 EDT
I'm talking about a safety point of view here!!!!!!!!!!! Its not that I only
want to run a
"Lapbelt". I don't, I'm perfectly fine with what is in the GCR!!!!!!!!!! I'm
trying to make a point that both of these open cars, have the capability of
being "really quick".
So ask yourself, From a safety point of view whats the difference? I
understand the rules as written! Maybe somebody missed something along the
way as they got written? The real ? is should an E-Mod( Or any other Mod) car
be allowed to compete with less of a safety concern than a car that has to
conform to the GCR?
I don't think so! If its good enough for B,C and F Mod than its a good deal
for everyone. Thats the point I'm trying to make. I understand how the rules
evolved.
I'm not so sure that sometimes it followed a logical path.

Flame on
Mike B.TLS#1