Re: SW Divisional #3 in Mineral Wells

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SW Divisional #3 in Mineral Wells
From: garyk98@home.com (Gary K)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 02:21:15 GMT
ConeMELT lived up to its name and then some, 105 on Sat. and 106 on
Sun. and that was without the heat index.

I also want to thank DonaLeigh and John Engstrom, Su Brude, Gavin
Hill, Kurt Janish and last but certainly not least Marty Smith for a
fun, enjoyable, and great event!  Without them it would not have been
the success it was.

Gary Kramar
'89 F440 FM