RE: Hi New to the List

To: eric10mm@qni.com
Subject: RE: Hi New to the List
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:58:37 -0400
>Well, you tell us in a year or so when you've got two extra sets of wheels,
>spare swaybars and struts sitting in your garage.  Along with a stack of
>used tires in the tool shed that you're saving "just in case".

Hi Eric, I'm still working on my first set of extra wheels and getting
a trailer to haul the stuff to the track with. Any ideas on who makes
decent wheels? I've heard Kosei's are pretty good for the price.

>Seriously though, welcome aboard and please so not get discouraged if you
>don't immediately win your class.  Live, learn and most of all have fun and
>make lots of new friends.

Thanks. :) I don't think I'll be winning against experienced drivers
at least not after 2 events and 24 runs. But practicing is a lot of
fun and I learn a lot on the Fun Runs at least I'm running near
everyone else and that's a start. All the people so far have been real
nice and friendly, very helpful.

>As to your question "does the addiction get better or worse", it gets better
>in the fun and fast department and it gets worse in the "God I'm spending a
>lot of money" department.

I thought so, I really could use a nice set of R compound tires.
But it's only money, wish I had more. :)

>So come take a ride on the short bus we like to call Solo.  ;^)
>
>See you on course.

Thanks Eric...

Steve Bernard
Mass Miata Club