Re: Hi New to the List

To: "SunRider" <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Hi New to the List
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:11:41 -0700
>Hi Eric, I'm still working on my first set of extra wheels and getting
>a trailer to haul the stuff to the track with. Any ideas on who makes
>decent wheels? I've heard Kosei's are pretty good for the price.
=======================
Your best bet is to inquire of the Miata clubs and racers.  I know that for
the Neon drivers the "spec" wheel is the 14x6" American Racing AR24 wheel.
They're light at 13 lbs and cheap at around $70 each new.  They also had a
perfect offset but the new ones must take a trip to the machine shop to be
legal.  I know this, eight times over.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

she being brand new
and consequently a little stiff
i was careful of her
and having thoroughly oiled the universal joint
tested my gas
felt of her radiator
made sure her springs were ok
"she being brand new" by ee cummings