Re: was pick the winners, now PA state.

To: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was pick the winners, now PA state.
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 08:53:19 -0400
Makes sense to me.  The State Championship should be
for residents.  I think its fine to allow drivers from other
states to participate, but the state champions should be
from PA.  Give the overall winner a trophy or whatever and
the highest finishing pa resident the moniker of state champ
for that class.

IMO,

Kent Rafferty

> this brings up a complaint I have, (wait till i'm done andy)
> next week we are having our PA state championship.. and
the NE div. at the