RE: was pick the winners, now PA state.

To: AlanP@identicard.com, jslz3@hotmail.com, eric10mm@qni.com, Hottvr@aol.com,
Subject: RE: was pick the winners, now PA state.
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:41:52 GMT
Alan has brought up a good Point, I did omit the  :-) form that line,
actually Me and my pig havent won a event in ages, only someone that knows
me and the B-stock boat, understand.

so for some of you people that can't relax for a second. :-P

I have mentioned this before..  and I think the NON elmination style of our
competition takes away much of the professionalism..

I mean heck we can (in theory) have a guy join SCCA and on his first event
out win nationals.  christ even professional sports have some sort of
playoffs This is what I'm saying....  I don't think I can win even against
the people in my region better yet the whole area.

so your telling me your completly all right, for someone (if they had no
other life) to travel from divisional to divisional, state to state.   and
be the divisional champ in every division..  that is the real BS,  if one
person is the fastest driver let him be a National Champ..   and he would
have to win place or show in his division, to be eligable..  it just doesn't
seem right to have this happy go lucky, everybody is a winner attitude.

Jeff
More DFL's then trophy's - you guys should know that..