Re: was pick the winners, now PA state.

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: was pick the winners, now PA state.
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:34:39 -0400
OK.  I think we're waaaay off of the point here.  If the
event is called State Championships, then it should
be a state championship.  I've been involved in
state championships in racquetball, swimming,
and water polo (how do they get the horses in the
pool?....)  and they've all been open only to residents
of the state.

Now, if you want to include competitors from outside the
state or make this event part of points series then call it
something else, like PA Invitationals.  A state championship
is just that, IMO, champion of the state.

Kent Rafferty