Re: Safety Steward Nick Name

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Safety Steward Nick Name
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:58:32 -0500
I started thinking . I really can't think of any comments that I have seen
on Team.Net that I though were racist. Maybe Matt is talking about recent
disscussions of who
is the biggest Team.Net "Redneck"?  I'm sorry guys. I don't get where this
is all
coming from?

So you know who they are? How do we get a copy of the list?

Mike B.