Re: Safety Steward Nick Name

To: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: Safety Steward Nick Name
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:20:49 -0400
Mike Bultemeier wrote:

> I started thinking . I really can't think of any comments that I have seen
> on Team.Net that I though were racist. Maybe Matt is talking about recent
> disscussions of who
> is the biggest Team.Net "Redneck"?  I'm sorry guys. I don't get where this
> is all
> coming from?
>
> So you know who they are? How do we get a copy of the list?

The RX7 list is now in a big upheaval about the use of the term "Rice
Boy". The wheeltowheel list recently had a close call when a
quadraplegic NASA engineer used the term "coon-ass". Turns out it refers
to people of French descent who inhabit the area around New Orleans.

I encourage everybody to watch the movie "PC" next time it is on the
telly.

"Cracker" Foster