Re: Safety Steward Nick Name

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Safety Steward Nick Name
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:33:21 -0400
Paul:

Unfortunately, the same "hate and fear" groups still exist all over
the world. Though they may not use the moniker mentioned in the Safety
posts, their ideals haven't changed all that much. The ability to
contact others and spread their beliefs have radically changed.

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com