RE: Safety Steward Nick Name

To: "'Rocky Entriken'" <rocky@tri.net>, Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>,
Subject: RE: Safety Steward Nick Name
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:24:16 -0400
As hopefully my last post on this non-Auto-X subject let me say that I
consider all the posts I have read to be sensitive and well thought out. I
have not taken anything you guys have said as an insult to my religion. I
just wanted to point out that the term "Safety Nazi" is best avoided.

Your friend,
Alan