Re: Safety Steward Nick Name

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Safety Steward Nick Name
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:49:47 -0500
Unfortunately, Paul, that organization DOES still exist.  Witness the
American Nazi Party, Skinheads, the Arian Nation, and other such
groups. As a working journalist, living in Louisiana, I'm all too
painfully familiar with the preachings and teachings of David Duke and
others of his ilk.  And I can certainly understand the feelings of
those who might be offended by such terminology.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman