Re: The 'New' G Stock?

To: Jason <kart38@home.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The 'New' G Stock?
From: Annie Gill <baby_nsx@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 11:19:55 -0700 (PDT)
I would hardly say that it's like you're the only one
out there, the only car!  There are how many Type R's
registered for nationals, with how many excellent
drivers in them?  Add in the very competitive AWD DSM
cars with good drivers, and I'd say it's a TON of work
to with the national championship in GS!  Geez!

Annie Gill
Team Butt Heat
98 Type R