Re: The 'New' G Stock?

To: <Ajstratton@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The 'New' G Stock?
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:56:26 -0700
I can understand where you are coming from there.  I'll admit that I was
among the ones that didn't want the car in P6 because of the "launch
characteristics."  Obviously, hind sight is 20/20 in that it appears that
they probably could have made things more interesting in P6 this year.  I
haven't looked closely enough at the results, but it does seem that the
DSM's have been slower in GS than the cars in P6 have been.

Ron Bauer
'98 Acura Integra Type R
Team Butt Heat