Re: The 'New' G Stock?

To: buttheat@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The 'New' G Stock?
From: Ajstratton@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 15:19:15 EDT
None of the top 10 GS finishers last year could even be remotely considered
to be anything less that outstanding drivers.  Nor do I expect any major
surprises this year.  But, could it be that between the time that the type-R
was classed, until Nationals last year' and again to this year,,,, maybe just
a little more sorting and development has occurred?  I sure wish Mitsubishi
would have built 1001 Eclipse GSX-R's..  I know I could of told'm what I'd
Like...  The disparity between the Type-R's on the west coast and the
Eclpise/Talons in the East leave a lot of questions unanswered.  This
definitely isn't settled yet...
Alan