Re: Fw: ES CRX's-was Re: Lets sound off...

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: ES CRX's-was Re: Lets sound off...
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 12:10:55 -0500

Dan Gamble wrote:

> If anybody should like to see Ron Williams' car get dissed it should be me.
> I gridded beside him at nationals and had my ass kicked all over the
> division by him all season.  I think he SHOULD be disqualified because there
> is something unnatural about his driving ability.  I've looked at the car
> all season and I can't spot a thing to protest.

This is the point I was trying to make.  Thanks for reenforcing it.

> I will tell you one thing about the car though.....It's for sale.  If I
> thought that was all I needed to catch him I'd buy it.  I'm just afrasid
> there's more to it than that.

That would be a great car for E-Stock... if I wanted to go back to
E-Stock.  But I think my only options are to stick with ST/CSP or move
to BS.  I'd get screwed trying to dealer trade my Saturn, so any and all
plans for me are on hold until I decide to get motivated and try to sell
the Saturn.  Anybody wanna buy a lightly modified street Saturn?  $7k
would make me happy.

Hey, Dan, are you going to the Cherokee Strip Challenge in Perry?

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca