Re: Fw: ES CRX's-was Re: Lets sound off...

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: ES CRX's-was Re: Lets sound off...
From: Gary Spray <gspray@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 13:14:45 -0500
At 03:24 AM 9/16/1999 -0500, Dan Gamble wrote:

>If anybody should like to see Ron Williams' car get dissed it should be me.
>I gridded beside him at nationals and had my ass kicked all over the
>division by him all season.  I think he SHOULD be disqualified because there
>is something unnatural about his driving ability.  I've looked at the car
>all season and I can't spot a thing to protest.

I agree, Ron is UNREAL! Two years ago he brought a early model, four door
Saturn to a Kansas Region event that he had just taken off the lot (it
still said "SPORTY" and "LOADED" on the windshield). He then proceeded to
crush all of the entrants in his class with his first run. It's a good
thing too as the car was DNS for the rest of the day.:-)

>I will tell you one thing about the car though.....It's for sale.

Well, he IS in the used car business, didn't you notice the dealer's tag on
his CRX?

>If I thought that was all I needed to catch him I'd buy it.  I'm just
afraid there's more to it than >that.

Very true.

Gary Spray
Topeka, Kansas
White 1990 Mazda Miata
#16 BS (or 19, or 61, or 91; only got two numbers)
And next year I gotta get a "C"!