Re: My feeling on STU

To: <GSMnow@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My feeling on STU
From: "William Schenker" <schenker@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:16:00 -0700
> The supercharged Miatas should also be allowed, but
> they would probably become the overdogs, and in stock and SP trim they are
> competitive, why do they need another place to play?

This brings up a point I've wanted to ask - and please excuse my ignorance
if this has been addressed before - I was out of it, in the cyber sense of
things, for a couple of weeks w/ new system woes. To wit:  why NOT have a
place for supercharged & turboized Miatiae?  Someday I'd like to put some
forced induction onto my baby (when the warrenty runs out - I may drive and
ski fast and be an actor, but there are some things I'm conservative about
:)  )  and run Autox w/ it.

And please don't tell me about E Mod.  Just found out that's where I'd be w/
such a car; I have no intention of turning my daily driver into a "Race"
car!  (But that WOULD be cool, wouldn't it?!)

Not enough of these types of cars out there to make it worth it?

If not, how about it?

Thanks,

Bill Schenker
Cal Club #36 csp '99 Miata - a Newbie and loving it!