Re: [RE: ST tire options]

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [RE: ST tire options]
From: PZahornask@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:24:39 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/99 3:15:09 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Loren@kscable.com writes:

> > There will
>  > always be those willing to outspend you on tires, cars, shocks, travel
for
>  > seat time, testing, etc.  Luckily, that doesn't mean that they're going
>  > win, but it helps.
>
>  All true, but spec tires (like what Stock & SP have with the big 3)
>  would help to level the playing field.

Boy, another reason for STR to become the National ST class versus ST.  You
would have a "spec" tire just like you want.

BTW, I never received the response Loren sent to me regarding my last post,
maybe someone could send it to me so I could read the entire thing.

PZ