RE: AP as viewed from fourth place

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AP as viewed from fourth place
From: "Colin Watson" <colinw@seanet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:44:46 -0700
I for one love to see the race cars that come to autocrosses whether they be
formula or road race cars. I think adding the clauses in the rule book that
allow these cars into mod and prepared allows more variety and importantly
allows a life for these wonderful cars after they have become uncompetitive
on the track.

Building an AM or AP car based on a current year model is necessarily going
to be expensive whether you build it to either the race or autocross rules.
The trailblazers that do develop the new cars make it easier and cheaper for
others like myself to follow.

Please keep bringing new and different cars to events. We spend more time
watching and working the course than driving so lets keep it entertaining.

Colin Watson
ASP 38