Re: Two half days >= one whole day (speaking of participationlevels)

To: "Brian M Kennedy" <kennedy@i2.com>
Subject: Re: Two half days >= one whole day (speaking of participationlevels)
From: "Rick Brown" <Free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:04:00 -0700

>It surprised me to learn that in some regions, autocrossing was a
>mandatory all day event. We are fortunate that in San Diego, we can
>normally run 6 groups. You can run one and work one, and if you wanted,
>your day is done.

CalClub does it this way too. (actually just about everything Randy says
about SD Region is done the same in CalClub, except they have a better lot)
We even have people who run for points in both regions who will run one
place in the morning and the other in the afternoon (about 90 miles apart).
CalClub also allows people to take early or late runs (out of group) with
the eventmasters permission and with the understanding that if the course
conditions change you could be converted to X runs.

Rick Brown
AP 240Z