RE: Megabuck cars, was: AP as viewed from fourth place

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Megabuck cars, was: AP as viewed from fourth place
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:32:49 -0700
I just have to add that the Fordahls don't own this car. They borrowed it.
So, conceivably, we could all borrow a similar car, too, or even rent it for
a weekend, which is still probably a lot cheaper than buying it outright.

Just want to point out that the opportunities ARE out there. Sometimes, it's
not what you know, but WHO you know. :)

It's also nice seeing another car as the center of controversy besides
Lotus.

Katie K.