Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software

To: ashcraft2@home.com, jacircts@mich.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:54:48 GMT
but Steve the Latency Is insignificant in a timing device enviornment,
simply the latency will effect the start and finish beams equally, therefor
recording the correct run time, kinda like extending your bumper 3 feet, if
it effects both lights equally then there is Zero Net effect on the time..

YMMV

Jeff